Start your accounting career now, with us!
APPLY NOW FOR OUR SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Jan 30th to Feb 10th 2023
Real work, real people.
SUMMER ACCOUNTING INTERNSHIP
Start your accounting career now, with Hall Chadwick QLD! Apply as a summer intern this coming January at one of our three office locations: Brisbane City, Redlands and Sunshine Coast.
As a summer intern, you’ll have an opportunity to:
- Gain real work experience
- Experience a “day in the life” of a graduate accountant
- Gain insight into a Queensland focused firm with clients across a wide range of industries including agribusiness and rural
- Broaden your professional network
- Immerse yourself in our culture and participate in social & charity events
Accounting exposure may include:
- Working on real client files
- GST and PAYG withholding tax reporting obligations
- Preparation of income tax returns for various entity types
- Management reporting
- using various accounting software programs
- Researching and reviewing legislation
- Assisting with SMSF audits
You’ll need to be:
- A 2nd or 3rd year student in 2023, studying towards an accounting degree
- Curious and interested to learn
- Open minded and energetic
- A good communicator
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do some ‘real work’!
Interns must be available to work full time hours in one of our office locations between 30 January to 10 February inclusive. You will be paid for the two week internship.
There may be an opportunity for successful interns to join us in a part-time work capacity during semester as well as be strong contenders for future graduate accounting roles.
Apply to email@example.com with a cover letter and a copy of your CV, and tell us:
- If there was one character trait you are most proud of what is it, and why?
- What do you do for fun?
- What attracts you to working in the accounting industry?
Applications due 4th November 2022.