Hall Chadwick QLD has over 35 years of experience in providing taxation advice to business. Hall Chadwick QLD has developed an extensive amount of specialist taxation knowledge and we have a strong compliance history lodging returns accurately and on time with the Australian Taxation Office and the Office of State Revenue.
Tax legislation is a continuum of change; fortunately our professional development program ensures our office is across changes in legislation as they happen. We consider this to be of upmost importance for advising you as a client.
Recent taxation advice provided by our office includes advice on:
- Business structuring for tax effectiveness
- Structuring business acquisitions/sales for maximum tax benefit
- Small Business Capital Gains Tax Concessions
- Utilisation of the GST Margin scheme for property developers
- Directors Loans and Division 7A requirements
- Unpaid Present Entitlements from Trusts
- Personal Services Income
- Non-commercial loss issues
- Taxation Consolidation
- Employee Share Plans
- Effective structuring of pension payments from a self-managed superannuation fund
- Deferred GST on the importation of goods
- Land Tax minimisation strategies
- Payroll Tax minimisation strategies
- Advice and assistance in relation to ATO audits and reviews
- Assistance with Research & Development tax offsets and claims
We can assist you at the State, Federal and International Level.