Hall Chadwick QLD has developed its international tax and structuring services through our association with Prime Global.
Our capabilities include:
- Knowledge of international tax regulations
- We have assisted many clients assessing individual and corporate tax residency issues
- Specialised knowledge of transfer pricing regulations
- Detailed knowledge of thin capitalisation rules
- Detailed knowledge of other applicable Australian tax laws in relation to international transactions
- Assisting clients with ATO reviews on residency and other international tax matters
- Providing advice regarding international dealings and Austrac regulations
- Assisting clients with offshore structuring advice to ensure compliance with both Australian and international business regulations
- Working with our international partners in advising on structuring and business matters in other countries
- We have assisted clients to develop business plans and strategies to assist with offshore expansion
- We have assisted clients in the manufacturing industry to establish facilities in other countries such as Indonesia, China and Thailand
- We have assisted clients to set up offshore offices in Hong Kong & Singapore
Japanese Business Services
Hall Chadwick QLD has developed a unique offering of Japanese business services, due to our knowledge of Japanese issues accrued over many years of dealing with clients from Japan and our employment of Japanese staff.
- We assist Japanese business with establishment of ongoing compliance in Australia
- We can assist Australian companies looking to export and/or establish a branch office in Japan
- We advise clients on tax issues relating to repatriation of Australian profits
- We have assisted clients in relation to capital gains tax issues on property investments in Japan with the assistance of our accounting contacts in Japan
Our strengths here are:
- Knowledge of Japanese tax issues;
- Extensive knowledge of the Australia-Japan double tax agreement;
- Key contacts in Australian government agencies in Japan such as Austrade and the Queensland Trade office;
- Premium membership of the Queensland Japan Chamber of Commerce & Industry;
- Key contacts in professional services firms in Japan;
- Japanese speaking staff.
- Assisting clients manage offshore intellectual property having access to patent and trademark attorneys
- Assisting clients manage corporate requirements in companies established in countries such as New Zealand, Thailand, Hong Kong, Vanuatu, the United States etc.
- Assisting clients make acquisitions from overseas companies
- Assisting clients negotiate exclusive agreements for the distribution of imported goods including assessment of markets and viability analysis
- Assisting clients who import goods with financing such as Debtor and trade finance