We are pleased to welcome everyone to the Autumn issue of the Hall Chadwick Association newsletter. This is a great way to keep you updated with some of the things that are happening within the Hall Chadwick group. And plenty is happening:
- Andrew Perkins reports on a recent project in Longreach where a complex partnership between State and Commonwealth Governments, Regional Council, local communities and landowners came together to solve a local infrastructure problem.
- We also hear from Graham Webb on responsibilities accountants have while acting for clients where they become aware of a potentially illegal act.
- Gino Malacco from our Sydney office updates us on a recent tax case where the residency test for foreign incorporated companies was questioned.
- Peter Pryn from Melbourne also reminds us that ASIC is overseeing the implementation of new accounting standards.
- We report on our new international membership with PrimeGlobal, as well as our new office opening in Ormiston, Brisbane.
Please enjoy this issue of the Hall Chadwick Association newsletter.